I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away.
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special.
I’m sure that you won’t be able to get that tune out of your head for the next couple of hours, you’re welcome! ;-)
After the more dramatic tone of my previous post, I thought it was about high time for some light-hearted, jolly good fun!
Here’s a quick summary of one of my best evenings of 2014:
- Met Benny after work for a couple of lanes at our favorite swimming pool
- Went to Luxembourg’s Christmas Market and snapped some memorable moments
- Had a lovely glass of wine and some absolutely delicious food at Dipso
- Bagged some more quick shots on our way to the parking lot
- Drove home
- Kissed the wife and kid goodnight
- Slept heavenly
While Benny rocked his A7R paired with the Zeiss 16-35 along with his trusty X20, I only brought my X-T1 with the brilliant XF23 lens. I’ll just say that I was more than happy with this combo: an absolute joy to handle, light-weight, unobtrusive, silent and yet top-notch when it comes to performance. Above all else: we both had tremendous fun, and I’d like to think it shows in the following pictures.